Send the eGift Card directly to your friend’s email inbox. Delivered within minutes from purchasing.
|Gift Card Amount||
$25, $50, $100, $150, $200, $250, $300, $350, $500, $1,000
Returns and ExchangesWhen you shop at Countrywide Bakery & Catering Essentials, you can do so with confidence. The quickest and easiest way to return a product that is purchased from us is to contact our friendly & reliable Customer Service team on 0413 306 008 or email us. [email protected] There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product, you purchased.
- You have 7 days to return an item from the date you received it.
- All postage, shipping and freight costs are to be organised by you at your cost.
- All items must be returned in adequate and satisfactory postal or shipping packaging.
- All items must be returned via registered post or signature request at our receiving end.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us may be returned.
- All machinery and electrical items are non-returnable and are subject to Manufacturer or Suppliers warranty and terms and conditions. As far as warranty claims go, we will do everything we can to ensure your warranty is processed smoothly. We have a great relationship with all our Suppliers and will work directly with them to ensure any warranty issues are rectified in a timely manner. Ultimately, every purchase needs to end on a note that satisfies you and we will take every step to ensure that.
CONDITION OF GOODS
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is in its original, unused condition and in its original packaging including instruction manuals and all accessories.
- Refunds will be processed once goods have been received and in conditions stated above and that adhere to our terms and conditions policy. This may take up to 14 days to process.
- Please note that all returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by the Original purchase receipt (this is sent to your nominated email address for online purchases) for Proof of Purchase.